GRO-TURF® TOP DRESS
Gro-Turf® is used primarily as a top dress to maintain turf and improve turf conditions. If seeding a new area, it is important to irrigate multiple times per day, especially when the sun is high and air conditions are dry. Seed should be covered with a layer of high moisture holding organic material to keep seed moist throughout the germination process. It is very important seed does not dry out before or after germination. Once turf area is established, irrigation can be reduced.
- Cubic Yard Delivery -1 cubic yard, reusable/resealable woven bags, filled with the landscaping product of your choice to your location within 50 kms. of our Northbrook yard.
- Bulk product delivery is available within a 50 kms. radius from our yard.
- Initial delivery will require a minimum of 3 yards for bulk delivery.
- Multiple deliveries are available after initial 3 yard delivery.
- Landscape products are delivered within 4 days of order.
- Usually same or next day delivery is available.
- After placing your order, please ensure you mark the delivery location with an ‘X’ where you want us to place your material with chalk or tape. Putting this ‘X’ down ensures that we get your material exactly where you want it. The home owner is responsible for ensuring the drop location is accessible. We cannot drive over grass or septic systems
Please call our office or Email Us if you have any questions (613) 336-2345.
Organic topdress blend used to maintain turf, encourage grow-in or assist in over-seeding
Gro-Turf® is used primarily as a top dress to maintain turf and improve turf conditions.
- Attacks thatch
- Encourages grow-in
- Benefits turf layer and root zone
- Apply with or without seed in topdressing program
4 Bags $20 incl. Tax, Small Bag Pick Up, Yard Pick-up, Bulk Delivery, Cubic Yard Delivery