GRO-MAX® PREMIUM GARDEN SOIL
$5.00 – $179.00
Dark, rich, soil formulated for optimum root growth and plant health Gro-Max® can be used for a variety of plants including annuals, perennials, biennials, herbs, vegetables and indoor plants.
- Cubic Yard Delivery -1 cubic yard, reusable/resealable woven bags, filled with the landscaping product of your choice to your location within 50 kms. of our Northbrook yard.
- Bulk product delivery is available within a 50 kms. radius from our yard.
- Initial delivery will require a minimum of 3 yards for bulk delivery.
- Multiple deliveries are available after initial 3 yard delivery.
- Landscape products are delivered within 4 days of order.
- Usually same or next day delivery is available.
- After placing your order, please ensure you mark the delivery location with an ‘X’ where you want us to place your material with chalk or tape. Putting this ‘X’ down ensures that we get your material exactly where you want it. The home owner is responsible for ensuring the drop location is accessible. We cannot drive over grass or septic systems
Please call our office or Email Us if you have any questions (613) 336-2345.
Dark, rich, soil formulated for optimum root growth and plant health
Gro-Max® can be used for a variety of plants including annuals, perennials, biennials, herbs, vegetables and indoor plants.
- Well balanced, complete soil
- High organic matter content; lightweight and porous
- Optimum pH, water holding, and porosity
- Resists compaction
Container gardening takes many forms and requires a light-weight, porous soil. Plants in patio pots and raised beds need plenty of water but that water needs to drain and be replaced by oxygen. Roots require an active biotic ecology but the manicured style of most container gardens means that is not going to come from fallen leaves and trees. Fortunately, nearly all the ingredients in Gro-Max® are composted and that process kills weed seeds but generates a wide spectrum of microbes for soil health. Large trees need a heavier soil to hold them upright but Gro-Max® has been used successfully to grow all other plant material. The high organic content means that nitrogen is slow to release over many years so high feeders like veggie plants will need to be fertilized annually.
Organic or synthetic fertilizer should be used to optimize plant growth, especially in vegetable gardens. Fertilizer will supply plants with necessary nutrients to produce healthy plants. Fruit and vegetable plants are heavy feeders. Increased fertilizer may be required for crop yield.
4 Bags $20 incl. Tax, Small Bag Pick Up, Yard Pick-up, Bulk Delivery, Cubic Yard Delivery