When will my delivery arrive?
- Expect your delivery within 3-4 days after placing your order, or on another date that you have specified. We will strive to deliver it sooner, but due to product availability and weather restrictions, we cannot guarantee it.
- If you require a specific date and time please inform us in the comments section of your order. We will do our best to accommodate your requests.
Do I need to be home when it arrives?
- We do not require you to be present at the time of delivery.
- If you would like to be home when the product arrives, please inform us in the comments section of your order.
- If you choose not to be home during the delivery, please clearly specify drop instructions and mark the location with an X. Please note: if you say “left side of the driveway”, that means the left side as we are looking at it from the road.
- Deliveries are typically made between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday to Friday and Saturday’s from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- If you require a different time, please let us know and we will try to accommodate your request.
- Refund Policy: Due to the risk of contamination, there are no refunds or exchanges of bagged products if the product ordered matches the product dropped. This includes but is not limited to all mulch, rock, sand and gravel, soil and firewood. Inspect the product before it is off-loaded and contact us if you require a different product (a second delivery charge will apply). If you would like to see the product before purchasing, drop by our site during business hours to view it.
How is a bag delivered vs bulk?
- A bag is delivered using a hi-ab truck.
- There are some limitations to where deliveries can be placed due to safety.
- The Advantages of A Bulk Bag Delivery
- Clean and convenient
- Product is contained, allowing you to get to it on your own schedule
- The flap can be closed to keep the product dry.
Where can we place a bag?
- We can place a bag on your driveway, parking pads, and on the edge of your property as long as there is access from the roadway.
- With an X or sign, mark where you would like the bag placed. Please note: if you say “left side of the driveway”, that means the left side as we are looking at it from the road.
- We cannot deliver over fences or into garages.
- If we cannot access the drop location a $25 non-deliverable charge will be billed.
Please call our office (613) 336-2345 or email us with any questions